Thursday, January 27, 2011

I need more energy! Ha. Everytime I think of doing this something else comes up and I never get around to it. I think though that my kids may actually be napping right now which is allowing me a few extra quiet moments to myself.

Z Man had a great birthday. We were originally going to take him to the Museum, however it was calling for snow and The Teacher had to be back to school for a game by 3:45. So we scratched that idea and went to lunch at TGI Fridays and then took the kids to Chuck E Cheese's. They had a fun time and are talking about going back.

Princess M is doing incredible with her cast. It is funny to watch her figure out new ways to do simple things or only with one hand. She is resilient that is for sure. I am hoping that come February 10th, we get this bad boy taken off. She actually just came out of her bedroom freaking out because she swallowed a little gem tattoo thing that sticks to your skin. She apparently scaled her furniture (broken arm and all) and grabbed the box down and was playing with them and thought hey let's put that in our mouth! I swear she is going to give me lots and lots of gray hair and cause me to have a major breakdown. I am now waiting for the doctors office to reopen so that I know if I should be concerned. I am thinking that they will probably just tell me to ride it out since it was so tiny, but I want to make sure.

The Teacher is almost done with his basketball season and has been doing pretty good considering most of his freshman players have been pulled up to different levels. We went and watched his game last Tuesday and the kids were very excited to see him coach. Princess M kept wanting to go over to him during the game. They did get bored towards the end because it was going slowly. I will say that I am glad that I do not teach especially high school students. They have horrible mouths on them. They did not care that there were two little kids sitting there. They were dropping all swear words and driving me crazy.

Alright waiting on a doctors phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment