Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weekend

So my weekend recap is happening a few days after the weekend ended, but at least I am doing one.

On Saturday, Z Man had soccer practice again and The Teacher had to take him as I was working. Thankfully it worked out. Z Man had an okay practice I guess. He had issues with pushing and what not, but I guess that almost all the kids did so he fit right in! I think that the Teacher being there intimidates Z Man because The Teacher has a hard time separating his football players from his son. He wants him to be the greatest when it reality Z Man has never played before and is only 4 years old. He did pretty good yesterday when I took him and The Teacher showed up later. He has fun which is all that matters.

On Sunday, we got free tickets to see the Windy City Thunderbolts which is a baseball team that is a part of The Frontier League, so no affiliations with big league teams, but these guys get paid to play baseball. My parent went with us and the kids. Z Man had a blast. Although I think he was more excited about the Sno Cone. At least he was excited about the sno Cone right up until it fell out of the cone and landed on the ground. He was quite devastated then. Z Man pretty much sat there and watched most of it. Princess M really wasn't into it, which I didn't really think she would be. She wanted to get up quite a bit and walk around, which was fine.

I hate that we have to really reserve fun times for Sundays, but that is how it will be for the next several months. This Saturday, my parents are taking us (the kids and me and maybe the Teacher if he gets out of his game early enough) to the Museum of Science and Industry. It was supposed to be a Z Man and grandparents day out, but we know that Princess M would love it too. So we are tagging along.

No comments:

Post a Comment